- Preheat oven to 400* F.
- Spread beans evenly on baking sheet. Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes until golden, stirring every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- In a coffee grinder or high power blender, grind beans in batches. I used a coffee grinder, and ground 1/2 c beans at a time.
- Grind for approx 30 seconds, shaking beans in grinder to evenly mix.
- Once your beans are ground to a fine powder, transfer to a large bowl, and grind the next batch.
- Once all your beans have been ground, let the flour cool (grinding warms it up!) and then transfer to an airtight container. Store in a cool place.